- Cost of Living Support Pack - download it here for all our advice and services in one place
- JobCentre Plus – Support with regard to benefits, and getting into work and training.
- Warm Welcome - Over 3000 warm and welcoming spaces that are open to the public for free this winter www.warmwelcome.co.uk
- South Manchester Credit Union - Financial Support in south Manchester. www.smcreditunion.co.uk
- Directgov - Comprehensive information from various government departments and access to tools budget sheets and benefit calculators.
- Consumer Direct - a telephone and online consumer advice service, supported by the Department of Trade and Industry. It provides clear, practical advice to help consumers sort out problems and/or disagreements with suppliers of goods or services.
- Consumer Focus - consumer champion campaigning for a fair deal for consumers.
- Trading Standards – Ensures fair treatment for consumers, dealing with complaints about suppliers, goods and services. Details of your local trading standards service can be found in your local telephone directory or on their website.
- Age UK - provides support for older people on a full range of issues including help and advice with regard to claiming benefits and grants.
- Low Income Tax group -Help on tax issues for those on low incomes.
- The Money Advice Service - Help with making your money go further.