To provide high quality affordable homes in desirable neighbourhoods where people are happy to live and have the opportunity to achieve their potential. We also have a wider purpose to make best use of our resources to achieve our social objectives.
As a housing provider we…
- Listen to our tenants and other residents and provide flexible, quality services that balance expectations and needs with costs and benefits.
- Will provide core services that are accessible and cost effective, and target added value services at those who will benefit from them the most.
- Will increase the supply of housing in areas that are in or close to South Manchester, improving the range and choice of housing available for those who currently have limited or no access to a decent, safe and secure home.
As a neighbourhood management organisation with a focus on our communities we…
- Take our responsibility as a major stakeholder in the South Manchester area seriously and work in partnership with others to improve the area and the lives of those people and communities who are less well off.
- Support like minded local community and voluntary organisations where this means we can deliver greater shared outcomes.
As part of our commitment to improving prosperity and wellbeing we…
- Contribute to the regional priorities of economic growth and public service reform, with the overall aim of making sure our tenants and local residents feel the benefit of these changes.
- Generate surplus that can be used to help fund our social investment priorities. We will do this by being efficient and effective, making best use of our asset base and by delivering commercial services that complement our core business.