• 1 to 1 support

    Some people in our homes reach a point where they require intensive support and many have lost the support they have been receiving from other agencies. Southway has Community Support Officers dedicated to providing intensive tenancy related support to help manage complex situations, with a focus on early help and promoting independence. If you could benefit from this professional help, please fill out a contact form.

  • Further advice, help and information

    Help and Support Manchester provides information about services for adults and families that are provided by the City Council, NHS, other partners and voluntary sector in Manchester. Find out more by clicking here.