1 to 1 support
Some people in our homes reach a point where they require intensive support and many have lost the support they have been receiving from other agencies. Southway has a Tenancy Support Team dedicated to providing intensive tenancy related support to help manage complex situations, with a focus on early help and promoting independence. If you could benefit from this professional help, please fill out a contact form.
Are you new to the area? Is this your first tenancy? Are you struggling to keep on top of everything you need to do now you have moved in?
Our Tenancy Support Team can offer short term (up to 3 months) help to ease the settling in process:
- Understanding your tenancy agreement and contacting us
- Claiming benefits and maximising your income
- Registering with local services
- Accessing specialist support
- What’s available in your local area
- Information on furniture projects
- Practical advice on decorating and maintaining your home
Ask your Neighbourhood Office or Income Officer for more support. Alternatively, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Advice, Help & Information
Help and Support Manchester provides information about services for adults and families that are provided by the City Council, NHS, other partners and voluntary sector in Manchester. Find out more by clicking here.