You may be able to find rehousing quicker by mutual exchanging (swapping) your home.
If you want to look into this, please use Homeswapper.
Homeswapper is free and searches for tenants who live in the type of home you want and who are looking for a place like yours.
Once you have agreed a swap, you will need our written permission before the move.
We will usually agree to exchanges as long as:
- the move does not result in overcrowding or far too little use of accommodation;
- you do not have rent arrears;
- there are no on-going problems with your tenancy;
- you repair any damage to your home; and
- if another landlord is involved, that they have given permission too