The online repairs portal is back online! Booking a repair on the portal is simple, quick, and you can do it 24 hrs a day.
What is MySouthway?
The MySouthway tenant portal is a one-stop shop for all your tenancy needs. This includes booking your own appointments for routine repairs, at a time and date that suits you. It's part of our ongoing commitment to making it easier for tenants to access services, as well as helping people to get online and build confidence with using digital services.
How do I book a repair online?
Here's a very quick video guide showing how to book a repair:
The Tenant Portal allows you to book any non-emergency, standard day-to-day repair around your home in five easy steps:
- Step 1: Log into your MySouthway account and Click on the ‘Book Repair’ button.
- Step 2: Search for the type of repair you require or click on the relevant repair area. Each further selection you make will narrow your options, helping you pick the right repair.
- Step 3: You will then be given a summary of the repair you are about to order. Here you can add some more information about the repair or choose to add a photo.
- Step 4: Choose the time and date that suits you and click ‘Reserve Slot’.
- Step 5: To confirm the time and date selected, click on the ‘Confirm this time slot’ button.
As well as booking repair appointments, MySouthway can be used 24 hours a day for things like making rent payments, updating tenancy details, reporting ASB and getting in touch.
I need some more support with using the portal
We've created a full guide to walk you through using the tenant portal, from registering your account and logging in to using the different tools.
When you're ready, access the tools directly below:
If you wish to log a non-emergency repair, you can let us know quickly here without having to call or email.
Pay your rent or make a payment from the comfort of your own home by following a few simple steps.
Let us know about any changes to the information we hold about you, such as payment details or a change of name.
Do you still need help with navigating our online services?