Content Start

Anti - Social Behaviour

As a social landlord Southway Housing has the ability to resolve some forms of Anti Social Behaviour experienced by our tenants or caused by our tenants, their family or visitors to their property. 
In order to resolve Anti Social Behaviour Southway Housing works closely with the police and with Manchester City Council. In some instances Southway Housing may not be able to assist with the problems you are experiencing but the police or Manchester City Council can. 
If someone’s life has been threatened, someone is in danger or a crime is being committed this should be reported to the police on 999.  

If you are affected by the actions and behaviour of other people while at home or near to your home please read the information below: